Baboosic Lake Town Beach- Information, Beach/Boat Passes, and Boat Storage 2021
- Swim Area
- Kayak and Paddle board rental (Last boat rental is 5:50pm)
- Launch for personal boats (only kayaks, canoes and SUPs. There is NO public Boat Launch on Baboosic Lake)
- Boat Storage Amherst Residents only
- Charcoal grilling station
- Swim Lessons
Amherst Residents: Entrance 7 days per week, including Holidays
- Ages 2-11: $2
- Ages 12-64: $5
- Ages 65+ free
- Boat rentals: $5 per hour, per boat
- Personal Boat launch: free
New Hampshire, Non-Amherst Residents:
Daily Gate Fee Purchasers:Open to non-residents Monday-Friday, excluding holidays
Season Pass Holders: Entrance 7 days a week, including Holidays
- Ages 2-11: $5
- Ages 12+: $10
- Boat Rentals: $5 per hour, per boat
- Personal Boat launch: $5 per boat (open 7 days per week)
Season Pass Options: PLEASE BE SURE ALL MEMBERS OF YOUR HOUSEHOLD ARE ADDED TO YOUR HOUSEHOLD ACCOUNT. All adults should have ID with the address that matches the passholder.
- Amherst Residents: $105, Non-Residents: $185 (Register before 4/1/21 and save $10, discount is applied at checkout).
- Unlimited Boat Rental Add-on: $75
- Season Pass Perks:
>Entrance Monday-Friday, weekends, and holidays
>Can bring up to 5 guests per visit (guests will have to pay daily fee)
> Boat launch fee included (only kayaks, canoes and SUPs. There is NO public Boat Launch on Baboosic Lake)
Beach Passes are non-refundable
o Due to COVID-19 safety regulations, there will be a limited capacity at the beach. Everything is first come, first serve.
o Only New Hampshire state residents can purchase daily passes. Non- NH state residents mush purchase a season pass.
o Dogs are not allowed
o Only Coast Guard approved flotation devices are allowed in the swim area
o Fishing is not allowed during operating hours
o Feeding wildlife is prohibited
o Groups will not be accommodated
o Town of Amherst is not responsible for lost or stolen property
AMHERST TOWN BEACH, 25 BROADWAY, AMHERST NH 03031
Baboosic Lake Boat Storage- Amherst Residents
We will be offering on site boat storage for your convenience. These racks will be big enough to store canoes, kayaks, and paddle boards. Boats can be stored from May 1 to October 31.
You will be asked for a description of your boat, and responsible for locking your boat to the storage rack.
Only 10 spots available. Available to Amherst residents only.
Boat & Paddle Board Rental Rules
- Stand Up Paddle Boards, Single Kayak and Double Kayaks available
- Patrons who are under 13 years old must have an adult with them when renting a boat. The adult can be in a separate boat but must be within 50 feet of the child's boat.
- Blue SUP- holds 1 person
- Red SUP - holds 1 person and one child (50 lbs) lying down
- Kayaks- hold 1 person per seat
- All boaters must wear a properly fitted Coast Guard approved Personal Flotation Device for the entire time they are on the water.
- When on the water please stay within 30 feet of the shore. Do not float in the middle of the lake as it is hard for bigger boats to see you.
- Please stay off of all shoreline and docks as this is private property.
- Please stay out of Washer Cove.
- Last rentals goes out at 5:45PM
- Renters must pay the gate fee
- Failure to comply may result in loss of boating privileges.