February Vacation Outdoor Discovery Camp
February School Vacation will be here before you know it! What better way to spend it then take part in a fun-filled week at camp. This camp will be based around the the beautiful outdoors and nature that PMEC has to offer! Each day there will be outdoor exploration, snow play, nature hikes, group games, and of course...arts and crafts!
Who: Children in grades K-5
What: February Vacation Day Camp
Where: Peabody Mill Environmental Center
When: February 28th-March 4th; 9:00-4:00pm
Fee: Res:$215 for week; Non Res:$245 for week.
Please Note: We will be following the proper state-directed and CDC guidelines, which includes physical distancing and face coverings for all while indoors. We will need a minimum of 10 campers and maximum of 30 camper.
Please read our Welcome Letter for details about what to bring, drop-off and pick-up procedures and contact information.
- Amherst Recreation is offering a day camp at PMEC from Feb 28th- March 4th for children in grades K-5.
- Camp hours are 9:00am-4pm.
- Please Note: Before and Extended care is not available
- 9:00-9:15am: Drop Off
- 10am: Community Time
- 10-10:15am: Snack Time
- 1030-11:15am: Activity Period One (Sports)
- 11:15-Noon: Activity Period Two (Art/Nature)
- 12-1pm: Lunch
- 1-3pm: Hiking, Snow Play, and Anything Outdoors!
- 3:30-4pm: Games & Pick Up
Additional Forms and Files: