Birch Park - Disc Golf Course at Birch Park
Facility Area Information
11 Baboosic Lake Road
Amherst, NH 03031
Contact: Amherst Recreation
|Disc Golf Course Rules and Procedures
|Click here for interactive map of Birch Park
Birch Park Disc Golf Rules
Birch Park Hours – Sun Up to Sun Down
Courtesy Rules – The one who has the most fun wins!
- This is an alcohol and tobacco free park.
- This course is to be used at your own risk.
- Safety First! Never throw when players are within range.
- Always avoid harm to wildlife, vegetation, & natural features.
- Allow groups in front of you to finish the hole before teeing off.
- Allow faster groups to “Play Through” when possible.
The game of Disc Golf consists of throwing a flying disc from the teeing area to a basket by means of a throw. One stroke is counted each time the disc is thrown. The winner is the golfer with the lowest score.
Please note: This course has been designed as a recreational course with challenges for all. Please do your part in helping to maintain the course. If you see a stick or branch that is in the way, please move it.
If you have any issues or see something in need of repair please call the Amherst Parks & Recreation Department at 673-6248.
This course is still a work in progress.
Parks crews will be visible on the course. If you see them working on a specific hole, please skip the hole for now.
Please either carry all trash out or place it in the provided trash cans.
Click on an activity name for details or the date for the activity schedule.
= Unavailable = Available
There are no activities happening on the selected dates.